Last Updated: 05.10.2015
1. Information we collect about you
1.1. General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you.
We may collect this information through a website or a mobile application.
By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
2. The Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information When you sign up to become a user, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, which may include your name, e-mail address, and phone number (collectively, “Personal Information”).
We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Service unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
2.2. Geolocational Information Certain features and functionalities of the Service may be based on your location.
In order to provide these features and functionalities, we may – with your consent – collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers.
Such information is collectively called the “Geolocational Information.” Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Service is running on your mobile device.
2.3. Other Information In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”).
Such Other Information may include:
From Your Activity.
Information that we automatically collect when you use the Service, including, without limitation:
- When you visit the Website, we may collect your IP address, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the Website visited, etc.
a. About Your Device. We may collect information about your Device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), MAC address, operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G).
b. From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your device’s hard drive so that your device will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website and/or the Service.
If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your device. Please consult your browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website or the Service may not function properly.
3. Use of technologies to collect information
We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
3.1. Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
3.2. Other Technologies
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Service. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened.
The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer users, to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
3.3. Information collected by third-parties for advertising purposes
We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any anonymized personal information to third parties.
3.4. How we use the information we collect
3.4.1. General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver and improve our products and services;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- website or mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
3.5. With whom we share your information
3.5.1 We may share your information with the following entities:
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website. If a third party is involved in a product or service that you have requested, their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you select these optional services, we may share both personal and non-personal information about you with those partners. Note, however, that we do not control the privacy practices of these third party business partners.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to Vayama.com from another, we may share certain information about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites use of your personal information so we encourage you to review the privacy statements of any website that referred you to ours.
- Companies within our corporate family. We may share your personal information with our parent company and corporate affiliates including international corporate affiliates.
- Third party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We authorize such vendors to collect and store information on our behalf in order to operate features of our website or facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third party vendors have access to and may collect and store information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They must also follow the same data security practices that we follow.
3.5.3. Other Situations
We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
3.6. Aggregated and/or non-personal information
3.6.1. We may use and share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Service and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see.
3.6.2. How you can access your information
3.7. Your choices about collection and use of your information
3.7.1. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
3.7.2. Our Service may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant Service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
3.7.3. You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
4. How we protect your personal information
4.1. We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
5. Information you provide about yourself while using our Service
7. Settlement of Disputes
8. Contact us